The Student Room Group

primary education with QTS?

Hi, i'm looking for people who have applied to study primary education with QTS at Roehampton or Kingston?
Hi there, I have but I’m not sure which university to choose z
Original post by Zedalevel
Hi there, I have but I’m not sure which university to choose z

Hi @Zedalevel and @ambastarr

Great to hear you have both applied to study Primary Education (QTS) at Roehampton!

We have been training teachers for 180 years, longer than any other higher education provider in the UK. Ofsted rates our primary age courses as "Outstanding" (2023 report).

Have a read of our blog '5 things I wish I knew before starting my Primary Education degree' and listen to what some of our students have to say.

Feel free to chat with some of our Primary Education (QTS) students on our Unibuddy platform, ask questions about the course or uni life in general!

Katie - Roehampton Rep
Original post by Roehampton Katie
Hi @Zedalevel and @ambastarr
Great to hear you have both applied to study Primary Education (QTS) at Roehampton!
We have been training teachers for 180 years, longer than any other higher education provider in the UK. Ofsted rates our primary age courses as "Outstanding" (2023 report).
Have a read of our blog '5 things I wish I knew before starting my Primary Education degree' and listen to what some of our students have to say.
Feel free to chat with some of our Primary Education (QTS) students on our Unibuddy platform, ask questions about the course or uni life in general!
Katie - Roehampton Rep

hi there just wondering about the education studies course as i applied for that in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending