The Student Room Group

Binge eating disorder recovery blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know it’s been a long time but I have failed so miserably. Yes I’m eating healthier so adding veg and low carb food. But I have binged so many times this past few weeks that have cost me so much. I cannot stop thinking about food. It’s hell.

So I didn’t even bother updating the thread. My diabetes is seriously affected but it seems like I don’t care. I will go blind or lose my limbs or die if I don’t stop. I feel like I need someone to motivate me everyday, almost force me. I wish I was rich so I could hire someone to make sure I don’t eat. It’s terrible!!! My blood sugar now is 16. Because I had cereal twice today. And now I’m thinking of buying chocolate and pizza. It’s always on my mind and i don’t know how to stop. God knows how long it’ll take before the eating disorder service help me. I have been going on walks regularly but it seems nothing can stop me from doing what I want
Original post by Anonymous
So I didn’t even bother updating the thread. My diabetes is seriously affected but it seems like I don’t care. I will go blind or lose my limbs or die if I don’t stop. I feel like I need someone to motivate me everyday, almost force me. I wish I was rich so I could hire someone to make sure I don’t eat. It’s terrible!!! My blood sugar now is 16. Because I had cereal twice today. And now I’m thinking of buying chocolate and pizza. It’s always on my mind and i don’t know how to stop. God knows how long it’ll take before the eating disorder service help me. I have been going on walks regularly but it seems nothing can stop me from doing what I want

I literally have £10 in my bank account left for food for the rest of the month. The money I spent on bad food could’ve went towards other things. I don’t think I’ll even be able to make it to my appointment this month because I won’t have enough money for travel. This eating disorder is seriously distressing me. And I am absolutely terrified of what my diabetes will do to me.

Quick Reply

Latest