The Student Room Group

will schools come back for year 10s and 11s on march 8th?

just curious what other people think, im hearing that they won't reopen schools for lower years, just year 10s and up, im a year 10 atm so i hope they reopen but idk at this point
I’m year 13 and personally I don’t think they are going to open up. I hope they do because if they don’t I’m going to have to do my mocks at home. I guess we’re gonna find out next week.
I won't be surprised if they do open them up, but I'm hoping they won't. It would mean more stress because many schools will be having mock exams and more tests etc. I have heard however that they might keep us all online, and I also wouldn't be shocked if they did. It's very, very uncertain at the moment - as you know we were told we would definitely be going back in January but there was a sudden change of plans last minute.
On the 8th March schools will open for primary schools and then 22nd they will reopen for secondary schools
Original post by 2322Dddddddd
On the 8th March schools will open for primary schools and then 22nd they will reopen for secondary schools

Ooh where did you find this
I’ve been told from sources
I’ve been told from sources

So it hasn’t been announced
It will trust me
Just a reminder that nothing has been announced on schools re-opening yet. It will be confirmed on Monday 22nd February.

We don't know this for a fact. Although, it is a possibility.

Quick Reply

Latest