The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Submitted portfolio for foundation at Camberwell a month ago, no response yet?

I applied for camberwell fine art foundation and submitted my portfolio on the 7th march. It said that there was a scheduled review on the 8th at 10:00 on my portal but nothing else has come through aside from the initial confirmation email. Should I just wait or would it be rude to contact them to double check my application is going through?
hi there! I also applied and submitted my portfolio to Camberwell art foundation on 12th March, and I had nothing heard back from them yet. I am worried about the same thing, I think we should just wait for a bit longer and see what happened.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Miranda03
hi there! I also applied and submitted my portfolio to Camberwell art foundation on 12th March, and I had nothing heard back from them yet. I am worried about the same thing, I think we should just wait for a bit longer and see what happened.

Yeah I just searched a bit more on here and it seems that if you get accepted you won’t find out till may. Those who find out earlier where rejected but I think it’s mostly case by case. I just really wanna know cause I’m getting so impatient lol :afraid:
I totally get it!!!!!!!!!! It is so frustrating. Tbh I am also glad we haven't heard anything because we may have an offer!
Original post by redsentinel
Yeah I just searched a bit more on here and it seems that if you get accepted you won’t find out till may. Those who find out earlier where rejected but I think it’s mostly case by case. I just really wanna know cause I’m getting so impatient lol :afraid:
Reply 4
Anyone heard anything back yet? i still haven't :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by gfnelly
Anyone heard anything back yet? i still haven't :frown:

No me neither, it looks like people who applied for the csm foundation are getting lots of responses but hardly any for camberwell yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending