The Student Room Group

UCL Psychological Science postgraduate (2023)

Has anyone applied to the 2023 postgrad psychological science course? Has anyone heard back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Applied end of March, not heard back yet. You?
Reply 2
I also applied towards the end of March and am waiting to hear back. Anyone know when they usually respond by?
I've applied for the psychological sciences masters, believe it is mid-late April.
Original post by Apple16112983
Applied end of March, not heard back yet. You?

I applied at a similar time, but no nothing yet!
Any news?
Any news?

I’ve still heard nothing. They did say that there were even more applicants this year so would take a bit longer. Hopefully this week?
ah ok...where did you see that?
ah ok...where did you see that?

If you click on your active application on portico it says under application status.
For reference, got an email saying we should hear by mid May
Applied, not heard back. You?
I got an email on Monday asking me to upload a missing document to my application. They said that I needed to upload it before 8th May to remain under consideration. That 8th May date suggests to me that we won't hear until the following week.
Reply 12
Anyone receive a response yet?
Original post by vesel
Anyone receive a response yet?

I think we will start finding out mid-may.
Do we know if they have started sending offers?
Do we know if they have started sending offers?

I’ve not seen anyone receive one for this course yet - I do know lots of other postgrad courses at UCL have been getting them already.
Reply 16
Just checked portico and saw that my application status has changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions". Has anyone else's changed?
(edited 11 months ago)
I am still application under assessment...when did you submit docs/have you got any email?
Original post by vesel
Just checked portico and saw that my application status has changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions". Has anyone else's changed?

Nothing changed on mine yet.
Reply 19
I am still application under assessment...when did you submit docs/have you got any email?

I submitted my application at the end of March and the references were submitted about a week or so later. I reckon it’ll be a rejection which might be why it’s been processed sooner despite me applying relatively late :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest