The Student Room Group

a level bio chem psy help/advice!

im in year 13 doing biology chemistry and psychology
we have mocks when we go back to school around 15 march and ive struggled to do a lot of work this lockdown and im stressing
honestly, is it realistic and possible to do AS bio chem and psy plus A2 revision before mocks start?
not all of AS btw like 2 AS chapters for bio and chem and ive revised psychology i just need to go into it in depth
and any tips on how to revise more efficiently and quick? thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Im literally in the same boat as you, doing a level bio chem and economics and have mocks as soon as we go back. I think honestly just bang out revision up untill then - dont waste time making notes, instead do active recall , write questions for yourself instead. Might not be enough time to do spaced repetition. For chem especially notes are not the way to go, just try and remember key facts and do exam questions
Reply 2
Original post by Fkhan2202
Im literally in the same boat as you, doing a level bio chem and economics and have mocks as soon as we go back. I think honestly just bang out revision up untill then - dont waste time making notes, instead do active recall , write questions for yourself instead. Might not be enough time to do spaced repetition. For chem especially notes are not the way to go, just try and remember key facts and do exam questions

for bio i need to cover topic 3 not sure if i can do the full thing but im just going to try. thanks for the tips ill try them and good luck with your mocks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending