The Student Room Group

University of Leicester A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by simmychotai
interview invite received by email at 16:03 :smile: home student who sat october exams

Firstly congratulations!! Happy for u 🤗 do u Mind sharing ur ucat & achieved grades?
interview tomorrow morning, still cutting this presentation down.. it just doesn't want to stay under 3 minutes...
Original post by TheMedicO
interview tomorrow morning, still cutting this presentation down.. it just doesn't want to stay under 3 minutes...

I guess you just have to be brutal and really cut it down!!:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
my interview is 12th too, so i'm nervous too! just have your presentation ready i guess, and know about common questions (idk how accurate the predicted stations online are)

Could you please send me the link where you saw the predicted stations
Idk if this is helpful for anyone still waiting for interviews but I just received this statement in an automatic reply to an email:

"Invitations to interview are sent on a rolling basis from end of November up to late February and interviews will be held in December, January, February and March. A few offers may be made after earlier emails but the majority of offers will be made after the interviews have ended. It is possible that late offers will be made up to mid-May."

Best of luck everyone!:smile:
Original post by midnightskies0
I had the same problem a couple of days before my interview! Just had to be brutal and really cut it down!!:smile:

To cover everything they suggested, it seems like you can hardly stop to mention some things. I've had to reduce talking about work experience to focus more on myself :s-smilie:
To cover everything they suggested, it seems like you can hardly stop to mention some things. I've had to reduce talking about work experience to focus more on myself :s-smilie:

Best of luck for tomorrow - how are you feeling?? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Has anyone had an interview with 57.5 points? I'm absolutely bricking it now.
Best of luck to everyone who's interview is tmr! I'm sure we'll all do rlly well <3
Guys for people with achieved grades, when do we get the automatic interview?
Original post by jamesbond12345
Guys for people with achieved grades, when do we get the automatic interview?

apparently in March I read on the website
in the interview email in the bit about the presentation it says this ‘In the 3 minutes you can try and convince the interviewer too J.’

im guessing its a typo but anyone know what they meant?
Original post by dinomedic
in the interview email in the bit about the presentation it says this ‘In the 3 minutes you can try and convince the interviewer too J.’

im guessing its a typo but anyone know what they meant?

On my laptop it comes up as a smiley face but on my phone it comes up as a J! I think it must just be the special character for the smiley face which is not supported on my phone! :smile:
On my laptop it comes up as a smiley face but on my phone it comes up as a J! I think it must just be the special character for the smiley face which is not supported on my phone! :smile:

thanks for letting me know haha. my interview is tomorrow and im starting to feel the nerves. good luck to everyone else whos doing theirs tomorrow!
Btw is the MMI with different interviewers for different sections?
Original post by dinomedic
thanks for letting me know haha. my interview is tomorrow and im starting to feel the nerves. good luck to everyone else whos doing theirs tomorrow!

Best of luck! :smile:
hey guys, does anyone know when leicester is going to start giving out offers??
Original post by Um,Bridge
hey guys, does anyone know when leicester is going to start giving out offers??

I got this automatic reply today when I emailed them about something else:

"Invitations to interview are sent on a rolling basis from end of November up to late February and interviews will be held in December, January, February and March. A few offers may be made after earlier emails but the majority of offers will be made after the interviews have ended. It is possible that late offers will be made up to mid-May."
(edited 2 years ago)
I know, the description was very brief but surely they can't expect you to cover everything?? I focused mainly on a few points which I thought were most important and tried to tie in the themes they mentioned wherever possible. Best of luck for tomorrow - how are you feeling?? :smile:

mine's at 11.30, heart rate is starting to go down after an hour or so :cool:
mine's at 11.30, heart rate is starting to go down after an hour or so

how did it go?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending