The Student Room Group

Brexits effect on business

Does anyone know any opportunities or threats that Brexit has had/ will have on eu businesses? I mainly cant think of the opportunities
Original post by Jessicamaloney02
Does anyone know any opportunities or threats that Brexit has had/ will have on eu businesses? I mainly cant think of the opportunities

I don't there are many to begin with. Brexit didn't really went ahead to create more opportunities anyway.

The only sort of thing I could possibly think of is less competition in certain domestic sectors, so you can get reduced prices for some goods and services, or raise certain prices because of less effect from globalisation. On the other hand, this also means there is less business available from abroad and it's harder to export.
Original post by MindMax2000
I don't there are many to begin with. Brexit didn't really went ahead to create more opportunities anyway.

The only sort of thing I could possibly think of is less competition in certain domestic sectors, so you can get reduced prices for some goods and services, or raise certain prices because of less effect from globalisation. On the other hand, this also means there is less business available from abroad and it's harder to export.

thank you, its for my essay question and I couldn't think of anything at all so this is a massive help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending