The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln or Swansea for Pharmacy?

Hi, I've received offers from Lincoln and Swansea for Pharmacy MPharm and I don't know which one to firm.
It'd be great if someone who's studied/studying at either university can give me an idea of how it's like studying there...and maybe what are the pros and cons of studying at either university?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I've received offers from Lincoln and Swansea for Pharmacy MPharm and I don't know which one to firm.
It'd be great if someone who's studied/studying at either university can give me an idea of how it's like studying there...and maybe what are the pros and cons of studying at either university?

Hi there,

Congratulations on both of your offers, well done! I'm a history student here at the University of Lincoln and I absolutely love the city and the university. As I study history I obviously can't describe the course you're interested in, however I can say the city is lovely, full of culture and very easy to access (it is right next to the campus). The university, again, is great. It is situated right next to the city and travel links (train and bus station) and has lots of facilities and entertainment venues.

In terms of MPharm, if you visit this link you can view more information about the course, along with links to visit us virtually on our Offer Holder Day to ask further course-related questions.

Additionally, since April 12th we have been offering one-to-one campus tours so potential students can view the campus and explore its buildings and facilities. You can register your interest and book a tour here.

I hope this helps in some way.

Connor - Third Year History Student :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest