The Student Room Group

Can you recommend a good book?

well what kinda books are you into?
Reply 2
My favorite book is Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. The story is described so realistically that it seems to you that you are also now in Australia and watching the events. Every story of the main characters touches the soul and you are sincerely worried about them. It is an engaging story filled with murder and mystery. The idea is very interesting. On the first page you will find out that the murder happened. But throughout the story, you have no idea who is the victim. At the same time, the genre cannot be called a detective story. A fascinating book about relationships.
Original post by Zhu1125

The books by Cathy glass, Lisa stone and mike pannett are all worth a read.
aish i almost forgot the railway detective series theyre an amazing crime series that is centred around this railway detective solving difficult and unusual crimes eg a body without a head, head without a body etc
carry on and its sequel wayward son - Rainbow Rowell
I found it really engaging fantasy romance :yep: I think the humour parts made it more interesting to me
Original post by Moonbeam06
aish i almost forgot the railway detective series theyre an amazing crime series that is centred around this railway detective solving difficult and unusual crimes eg a body without a head, head without a body etc

ooo they sound good :awesome:
Have you heard of Truly Devious series? it goes to more of YA mystery i guess :hmmmm:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury is like a classic but is still so good, especially if dystopian and meaningful societal novels are your thing:h:
Original post by ikryamihere
ooo they sound good :awesome:
Have you heard of Truly Devious series? it goes to more of YA mystery i guess :hmmmm:

they are i 100% recommend :yep:
no but ill mention them to my mum :colone:
Reply 9
Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut. Quite weird, but worth it.
Original post by Zhu1125

The Power Of Now
Original post by Moonbeam06
they are i 100% recommend :yep:
no but ill mention them to my mum :colone:

:ta: :biggrin: i'll lyk how it goes :tongue:
:cool:
Original post by ikryamihere
:ta: :biggrin: i'll lyk how it goes :tongue:
:cool:

hehe great! drop some spoilers if you want :colone: