The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham as firm uni choice

If anyone has firmed Durham on UCAS, did you get an acknowledgment email from the university when you did so? I got one from Bristol, and was wondering if Durham did the same and I just didn’t get one?
Reply 1
Original post by x.ella.x
If anyone has firmed Durham on UCAS, did you get an acknowledgment email from the university when you did so? I got one from Bristol, and was wondering if Durham did the same and I just didn’t get one?

I have firmed Durham and I didn't get an email either - someone from another year said Durham sent acknowledgment emails out when the reply deadline has passed, so we'll probably get an email soon :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by k345
I have firmed Durham and I didn't get an email either - someone from another year said Durham sent acknowledgment emails out when the reply deadline has passed, so we'll probably get an email soon :smile:

Thank you! What subject have you applied for?
Reply 3
Thank you! What subject have you applied for?

Natural sciences, what about you?
Reply 4

I received an email from them addressing the fact that I have firmed them and then it went on to discuss the process for my CAS number and visa. Perhaps that's the email you're looking for? Have you received that?
Reply 5
Original post by caitisha
I received an email from them addressing the fact that I have firmed them and then it went on to discuss the process for my CAS number and visa. Perhaps that's the email you're looking for? Have you received that?

i haven’t received that! as it asked about your visa, does that mean you’re an international student??
i haven’t received that! as it asked about your visa, does that mean you’re an international student??

The CAS is only for international students, so if you are a home student is normal if you haven't received that email
Reply 7
Original post by XanaXoid
The CAS is only for international students, so if you are a home student is normal if you haven't received that email

thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest