The Student Room Group

IEU Kiev

Has any one has study Gradiate Entry Dentistry In Kiev IEU
Is it recognised in UK?
I am starting in September this year but nervious
1st year all on line study
2nd and 3rd year on line and only 2 months going to Kiev for Practuce
4th year all year Practice in Kiev
University have option to go to IEU at any time in Kiev if I want to be present every day in uni
(edited 2 years ago)
hi i also want to study there and also dentistry. do you know anything more. can you please share your experiences with me. (Mod edit - email removed)
Reply 2
Original post by Keneshka
hi i also want to study there and also dentistry. do you know anything more. can you please share your experiences with me. (Mod edit - email removed)

you want to study in kiev. do you have a death wish?
Original post by Ciel.
you want to study in kiev. do you have a death wish?

🤣🤣🤣 good one!
No but online!
in Kiev itself is quite quiet they know nothing about war there. only fought along the border.
IEU also offers lessons online but doubt if that will work out🤷🏻*♂️. but have you already started or are you also waiting.
Reply 4
Original post by Keneshka
🤣🤣🤣 good one!
No but online!
in Kiev itself is quite quiet they know nothing about war there. only fought along the border.
IEU also offers lessons online but doubt if that will work out🤷🏻*♂️. but have you already started or are you also waiting.

if you say so
i studied in the uk, wouldn't you rather study here too?
Original post by Ciel.
if you say so
i studied in the uk, wouldn't you rather study here too?

could be but i was looking for something online. and that can only be done there
Reply 6
Original post by Dessislava
Has any one has study Gradiate Entry Dentistry In Kiev IEU
Is it recognised in UK?
I am starting in September this year but nervious
1st year all on line study
2nd and 3rd year on line and only 2 months going to Kiev for Practuce
4th year all year Practice in Kiev
University have option to go to IEU at any time in Kiev if I want to be present every day in uni

Hi Dessislava, did you start eventually?
Reply 7
Original post by Yle
Hi Dessislava, did you start eventually?

Hi Yle

IEU does not have dentistry program at all. They do not have a license to teach it. The program is not real. To confirm this you can contact ministry of education in Ukraine. I was thinking about starting at IEU (medicine) last year. Then later found out lot of disturbing things.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest