The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Any Asian students studying at Northumbria Uni?

Hello! I am a British born Chinese girl and i’m going to be studying Interior Design at Northumbria Uni. I’m wondering if there’s any other students studying at the same uni cause it’d be nice to talk to others before September :smile:
Original post by Nataliec1607
Hello! I am a British born Chinese girl and i’m going to be studying Interior Design at Northumbria Uni. I’m wondering if there’s any other students studying at the same uni cause it’d be nice to talk to others before September :smile:

Hi, I am Filipino and I'm going to be studying computer science at Northumbria University in September. Would be nice if we can talk because I'm trying to meet and talk to new people going to Northumbria University as well :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Hi I’m from hong kong and I may also study at Northumbria in the coming sept! It will be nice to talk to you
Original post by NatCheng
Hi I’m from hong kong and I may also study at Northumbria in the coming sept! It will be nice to talk to you

Yes!!!! I’m also from Hong Kong... kinda? My parents are but I was born here. I’d love to chat with you and get to know you as well :smile: is there a way to private message on here? I have no idea how to use this 😅
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by BigBoyRon
Hi, I am Filipino and I'm going to be studying computer science at Northumbria University in September. Would be nice if we can talk because I'm trying to meet and talk to new people going to Northumbria University as well :smile:

Woah, computer science? That sounds pretty cool!!
Yeah, i think getting to know people will help us be less nervous when we start so I’ll be happy to chat with you :smile:
Woah, computer science? That sounds pretty cool!!
Yeah, i think getting to know people will help us be less nervous when we start so I’ll be happy to chat with you :smile:

Interior design also sounds cool! I don’t think there’s anyway to add each other on here so I can give you my insta or Snapchat if you want?
Original post by BigBoyRon
Interior design also sounds cool! I don’t think there’s anyway to add each other on here so I can give you my insta or Snapchat if you want?

Sounds good! I can add you on either, it’s up to you 😊😊
Sounds good! I can add you on either, it’s up to you 😊😊

You can add me on Instagram, salgadoronnel :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending