The Student Room Group

I really need a maths graduate or a maths teachers help

I have 3 a level maths papers and i cant find the mark scheme anywhere so i was hoping if someone could go through it and make some worked solutions for me, its really important to me , hope someone can help
Original post by a_level185
I have 3 a level maths papers and i cant find the mark scheme anywhere so i was hoping if someone could go through it and make some worked solutions for me, its really important to me , hope someone can help

Why can’t you find the mark schemes? What year is the paper from and exam board?
Reply 2

If you tell us the exam board and the year then someone can help you track down the mark schemes (provided they're not locked papers of course :smile: )
Reply 3
Hi there it was the 2020 AQA a level maths AUTUMN RESIT exams
Original post by 5hyl33n
Why can’t you find the mark schemes? What year is the paper from and exam board?
Reply 4
Hi there , AQA A level maths Autumn resist in October 2020. I think it’s locked so that’s why I think I might need someone’s help
Original post by davros
If you tell us the exam board and the year then someone can help you track down the mark schemes (provided they're not locked papers of course :smile: )
Reply 5
Hi there , AQA A level maths Autumn resist in October 2020. I think it’s locked so that’s why I think I might need someone’s help

If it's "locked" then it's not available to you :smile:

Perhaps a teacher like @Muttley79 can confirm?

It's a locked paper - only available to teachers. We couldn't do the paper for you anyway; it's against forum rules.

Quick Reply

Latest