The Student Room Group

Business management or international business management?

Hi,I'm confused which one to study at Uni(undergraduate) ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by m119

Your best of looking at the specific modules of the courses and see what is more appealing/beneficial to your needs.
Original post by m119

Got any languages? International business management is often populated by students with at least a couple of languages, or in conjunction with an ‘ab initio’ language (i.e. you take joint studies with a new language).
Hi there!
I am a recent graduate who studied Business Management and Leadership at Coventry University (Scarborough Campus). Studying Business gives you an insight of a range of different modules that will help you gain knowledge of what interests you the most. Here at CU Scarborough, modules are taken one at a time. The modules at Scarborough are broken down into 4 blocks with different start dates (September, November or January). The modules are taken one at a time so you’re able to concentrate on one topic per module with 2 coursework assignments each module - one weighing 40% and one 60%. Having modules focused one at a time is beneficial as it allows students to work through each topic throughly. Some modules include: Business Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Click the following link to see more of the modules offered: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/cus/course-structure/hnc-hnd-degree/2021-22/management/

Hope this helps
Good luck with your studies

Aimee (Student Ambassador - CU Scarborough)
Always have a look at the modules, as although the course might be called the same at different modules, for example "business" or "international business" but modules will be vastly different! At RAU we teach International Business Management, Agri-Food Business Management and Rural Entrepreneurship and Enterprise. Let me know if you would like to find out more! Thank you, Ksenia (WP Manager at RAU)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending