The Student Room Group

Marketing/global marketing/ Digital Marketing

What are the best universities for MSc in Marketing subjects with good employability rate for international students?
Hi @souptea.

Thank you for your enquiry. Cranfield university (School of management - SOM) offers very good courses on Marketing. For example Marketing and Leadership MSc: https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/masters-courses-part-time/marketing-and-leadership.

It is a part-time study and it meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship Standard. Progression to the Marketing and Leadership MSc Part 2 can be funded by the employer or employee. This programme has been developed in partnership with CIM Academy, the only Accredited Study Centre owned and run by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). It is informed by Cranfield’s Strategic Marketing MSc a top-ranked marketing MSc, 5th in the UK and 15th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing 2022 and Management MSc ranked 5th in the UK and 36th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2021 ranking.

Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 34th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2021 Rankings. You will automatically become a CIM member and start your route to becoming a Chartered Marketer.

In case you will need help with registration, getting into the course, or you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact us. :smile:

Lucie,
PhD student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university
Original post by souptea
What are the best universities for MSc in Marketing subjects with good employability rate for international students?

Hello 😊

I'm an international student as well and I've just submitted my dissertation as part of my Digital Marketing and Channel Management MSc at the University of Surrey. Here's the link for this specific course: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/digital-marketing-msc.

With this specific course, you could pursue a career as an ad manager, content marketing manager, content strategist, data analyst, digital marketing manager, digital marketing strategist, e-commerce channel manager, SEO manager and social media manager.

The University of Surrey also offers an Intercultural Business Communication and Marketing MA, an International Marketing MSc and a Strategic Marketing MSc. You can find more information about those here: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/business-school/study/postgraduate-courses

In terms of ranking, the university is ranked 21st on The Guardian University Guide 2024, The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024. Regarding the Employability Rate, we are ranked 12th overall in the UK, 3rd in the South and 94% of our Surrey Business School postgraduate students go on to employment.

Since I'm an international student as well, there was a lot of research done in order for me to make a decision and now that I've finished the course, I can fully state that I haven't regretted choosing the University of Surrey. I know that it was the start that I needed to pursue a professional marketing career here in the UK.

Hope this helps and feel free to message me again if you have any more questions,
Jénifer
MSc Digital Marketing and Channel Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending