The Student Room Group

West Mids - Step Up to Social Work 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Oh dear, maybe I shouldn't have asked now 3 of us have applied for the same spots 😬 I'm feeling less and less confident as the time goes on!
Original post by gcredland
Oh dear, maybe I shouldn't have asked now 3 of us have applied for the same spots 😬 I'm feeling less and less confident as the time goes on!

Oh no - they did say it was competitive. The West Midlands has around 60 spaces and I would say 10 for Birmingham (I’m guessing the last part)
Original post by pgce2013
Oh no - they did say it was competitive. The West Midlands has around 60 spaces and I would say 10 for Birmingham (I’m guessing the last part)

Hiya just saw the link for the West Midlands thread
I asked in my interview how many, they said around 6 but not 100% sure yet 😭
Original post by Teddy.27

Oh dear it gets worse :frown: I’m sure 6 of us are on here from Bham - good luck everyone
Oh wow only 6 for Birmingham 😳
Reply 25
Original post by Teddy.27

Well if it was down to me, I'd give all of us a place 🤣 ....everyone seems so lovely! Good luck everyone x
I know it’s intense but Good luck everyone! We all done well even getting to the assessment centre 🥂
Reply 27
Original post by Katieevans841
Oh wow only 6 for Birmingham 😳

Only 6 places for Coventry too….read it on their council website 😬
Morning all, one more day to go :smile: I do hope we all get a place I will be gutted if we don’t. Everyone seems so committed and dedicated
Anyone on here for Dudley? Second choice Wolverhampton? I've been checking up every day and it's making me feel so anxious every time!!
Original post by k.j.dolan
Anyone on here for Dudley? Second choice Wolverhampton? I've been checking up every day and it's making me feel so anxious every time!!

I applied for Dudley! Really really want a place!
Oh my god I've been offered a place!!! I got my first choice of Dudley!!!!!
I’ve got on too!!!! For Staffordshire :smile: so so chuffed
Original post by bethlee96
Oh my god I've been offered a place!!! I got my first choice of Dudley!!!!!

Me too!!!! Ahhh I look forward to meeting you!!
Congratulations- anyone hear back from Birmingham yet?
I heard back from Birmingham and I got a place!!
Hey! Got a place with Hereford! Anybody else?
Reply 37
Original post by Katieevans841
I heard back from Birmingham and I got a place!!

Same 😊 after waiting so long for the email, still took me 10 minutes to pluck up the courage to actually open it!haha Can't wait to meet you all!
Reply 38
I'm assuming the people who have got the spots are being emailed first
Original post by gcredland
Same 😊 after waiting so long for the email, still took me 10 minutes to pluck up the courage to actually open it!haha Can't wait to meet you all!

Well done!! Can’t wait to meet you! We will have to set up a Birmingham Whatsapp group! 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest