The Student Room Group

West Mids - Step Up to Social Work 2022

Scroll to see replies

Oh no I have had no email what time did you get the email? I assume I haven’t been successful. :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Skkk4
I'm assuming the people who have got the spots are being emailed first

Well done to you all who have been offered a place 🙌🏼 I’ve been offered a place on the exclusive reserve list. Anyone else been offered the same?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Bloss20
Well done to you all who have been offered a place 🙌🏼 I’ve been offered a place on the exclusive reserve list. Anyone else been offered the same?

Nothing yet - what time did you get your email? Anyone else from the WMids not heard?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Bloss20

Yes, me too. Not sure what that exactly means though?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by pgce2013
Oh no I have had no email what time did you get the email? I assume I haven’t been successful. :frown:

Same here 🥺
Reply 45
Congrats to everyone who were offered their places and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting 🤞🏻I’ve been lurking and following this thread and the main Step Up one for a while now but didn’t want to reply until I was sure 😬 but I was offered my place for Worcestershire County Council this afternoon!!

So excited - anyone else applied for this LA? I wonder if we’ll all be together at uni… who knows 🤷🏻

Speak soon all,
Jess :smile: x
(edited 2 years ago)
Gutted! Didn’t get through 🥺
Original post by Jjbear1995

Sorry to hear that - what time did you get your email I have still not heard back
Reply 48
Original post by 18Joanne

I’ve emailed back with my certificates and asked the question re timescales etc but I’m guessing that if people have changed their minds for whatever reason we will be next in line but I could be wrong 😬
Reply 49
Nothing yet - what time did you get your email? Anyone else from the WMids not heard?

I heard back about 1pm….there’s still tomorrow so you never know!
Thank you 🙏 very strange as everyone on here has heard back - I did get the email about the initial delay so assume they are still processing applications
Reply 51
Thank you 🙏 very strange as everyone on here has heard back - I did get the email about the initial delay so assume they are still processing applications

We can only imagine the process that they’re going through but the unknown is worse. Keep us posted and don’t forget to check your junk mail too!
Reply 52
Original post by 18Joanne

09370B9A-BCCA-4020-9995-86E4B25F4C99.jpeg And the wait continues for some of us!
Reply 53

Sorry to hear that but it’s so competitive don’t lose sight in what you want to achieve if not this time next time round!
Original post by Bloss20
09370B9A-BCCA-4020-9995-86E4B25F4C99.jpeg And the wait continues for some of us!

Seems promising you still have a chance good luck - I’ve checked my junk but nothing
I’ve emailed to ask will keep you all posted :|
Original post by Bloss20

Thanks for posting this :smile:
Original post by Katieevans841
Well done!! Can’t wait to meet you! We will have to set up a Birmingham Whatsapp group! 🙈

I think that’s such a good idea! I live in Birmingham and will go to the Uni of Birmingham for the programme but I got offered a place in Walsall! Be great to try and get in touch with anybody else in Walsall?!
Original post by bethcrawf11
I think that’s such a good idea! I live in Birmingham and will go to the Uni of Birmingham for the programme but I got offered a place in Walsall! Be great to try and get in touch with anybody else in Walsall?!

Definitely! I think it’ll be nice to be in touch for when we all start!!

If anyone wants to private message me their numbers il start a group!

I’m so sorry to hear!😢

Quick Reply

Latest