The Student Room Group

West Mids - Step Up to Social Work 2022

Scroll to see replies

Would love to hear from anybody who got a place with Walsall! I’m yet to meet somebody! / hear from somebody!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Katieevans841
Congratulations!! I’m so pleased for you! Have you joined the group yet?? What LA will you be working in??

Thank you! Yep I’m in the group now! Coventry bound 😁
Original post by Bloss20
Hiya I was on the reserve list and I’ve just received an offer for my first choice 😍 so will be joining the group shortly if you will have me 😂 once I’ve clocked off work AND allowed the news to sink in 😅 So excited and still can’t believe it…buzzing!!

Congrats!!! How long did you wait to be contacted after they placed you on the reserves list? I was told today that I am on the reserved list too. :smile:
Original post by Pmcbri875
Congrats!!! How long did you wait to be contacted after they placed you on the reserves list? I was told today that I am on the reserved list too. :smile:

I was told on the Thursday and got an offer email on the Tuesday so it was a pretty quick turnaround. I didn’t expect it mmmmm to hear back so soon but I’m guessing people’s circumstances change….here’s hoping for you too 🤞🏼
Original post by Bloss20
I was told on the Thursday and got an offer email on the Tuesday so it was a pretty quick turnaround. I didn’t expect it mmmmm to hear back so soon but I’m guessing people’s circumstances change….here’s hoping for you too 🤞🏼

Thank you. This gives me hope 🙂 I was told on Thursday (yesterday afternoon) too, I pray I hear soon too 🤞🤞🤞
Original post by Pmcbri875
Thank you. This gives me hope 🙂 I was told on Thursday (yesterday afternoon) too, I pray I hear soon too 🤞🤞🤞

Keep us posted 🙏🏼

Quick Reply

Latest