The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by emilee.b
Has anyone with a guaranteed interview (from an outreach programme) received an interview invite yet?

no i havent yet which is odd considering its guaranteed
Reply 381
Original post by Larapolat
2870 b1 here, feel like I won’t be in this weeks batch tbh!

Hi, Does anyone know Bristol Ucat cut off for this year
Original post by sidou
Hi, Does anyone know Bristol Ucat cut off for this year

We don’t know about cutoffs until the end of the cycle, so after all interviews are sent out. They don’t announce the cutoff beforehand unfortunately, if they did that would be great!
Reply 383
Original post by Larapolat
We don’t know about cutoffs until the end of the cycle, so after all interviews are sent out. They don’t announce the cutoff beforehand unfortunately, if they did that would be great!

Thanks. Did they start sending invite for interviews yet?
Do you mean in general or today?
Invites were sent out Friday before (looked to be 3080+), last Thursday (to just under 3000) and last Friday (down to about 2950B1). We don’t know if they’ll stick to the same schedule (Thurs/Fri) this week. So far no one seemed to have heard anything today.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 385
Rejected
Reply 386
Original post by Zoe__
Rejected

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you have better luck with your other universities! If you don’t mind telling me, what your stats are and when you got the rejection email.
(edited 2 years ago)
Rejection 2770 b4!
Reply 388
Original post by emilia3
Rejection 2770 b4!

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you have better luck with your other universities! If you don’t mind telling me did you receive an email for the rejection or did it appear on UCAS Track and/or the application dashboard?
Original post by Shahdu
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you have better luck with your other universities! If you don’t mind telling me did you receive an email for the rejection or did it appear on UCAS Track and/or the application dashboard?

I got a rejection email, then gave me an option to transfer course!
Original post by emilia3
I got a rejection email, then gave me an option to transfer course!

Don’t take it!!!!!! DON’T DO A RANDOM DEGREE!!!

If you dont get in the first time round take a gap year and apply again. As ecolier always says don’t do a degree with the sole aim of post grad medicine. It’s way more expensive and competitive.
Original post by Sriley35
Don’t take it!!!!!! DON’T DO A RANDOM DEGREE!!!

If you dont get in the first time round take a gap year and apply again. As ecolier always says don’t do a degree with the sole aim of post grad medicine. It’s way more expensive and competitive.

I’m not going to don’t worry!
Reply 392
Any one else get rejected and if so what UCAT score? Also to those who have just been rejected don't give up on medicine if it's what you really want to do it'll be worth it in the end
Reply 393
Original post by Zoe__
Rejected

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Can you please tell me your Ucat score if you you don't mind
Reply 394
Original post by sidou
Hi. Sorry to hear that. Can you please tell me your Ucat score if you you don't mind

2750 I knew I was gonna get rejected but it was my ‘aspirational choice’
Reply 395
Original post by emilee.b
Has anyone with a guaranteed interview (from an outreach programme) received an interview invite yet?

Nope, did NSB and was guaranteed to get an interview but yet to receive an interview which is weird
was anyone else rejected today? and was anyone else given an offer for a place on an alternative science course? i heard that today they were rejected those who they were giving alternative offers to? i was rejected today, they told me it was due to my ucat score being below the cut off
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 397
Original post by futuremedicihope
was anyone else rejected today? and was anyone else given an offer for a place on an alternative science course? i heard that today they were rejected those who they were giving alternative offers to? i was rejected today, they told me it was due to my ucat score being below the cut off

I’m sorry to hear about you being rejected. Good luck with your other choices. If you don’t mind could you please tell me what the UCAT cutoff score is.
I also was rejected today :frown: quite upset and a tad heartbroken tbh but I didn't think I'd make it to interview anyways. my ucat was 2810 so was always going to be a gamble applying but still disappointed :'(
Reply 399
Original post by Zoe__
Rejected

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Can you please tell us your Ucat score

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending