The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

mine was by email
2870 b1 and still waiting! The wait is incredibly nerve wracking
Original post by BigBabaman
2870 b1 and still waiting! The wait is incredibly nerve wracking

I have exact same stats:smile: hopefully we hear soon but seems theyre still in the 2930+ range
(edited 2 years ago)
It seems like no more invites for this week
Does anyone know when the last interviews will take place and when the outcomes of interviews will be known ?
Original post by sidou
Congratulations. Can I ask what is your ucat score please?

Original post by wannabedoctor13s

Is this your UCAT score...... are you on a widening participation scheme?
Original post by Why_am_i_here
Is this your UCAT score...... are you on a widening participation scheme?

yeah
Original post by Jhunna
Just got an interview invite. 2930 B3 Home applicant.

when is your interview?
Original post by Lololol12345
Does anyone know when the last interviews will take place and when the outcomes of interviews will be known ?

bristol says they'll get back to u within 3 weeks of interview, but for most people I think that means just being put on hold until all the interviews are done. They don't say anything about until when the interviews last, but I wouldn't expect offers until early march :frown:
Original post by wannabedoctor13s
yeah

Good luck with your interview!! :smile:
Reply 591
Original post by joeyyyyy.04
bristol says they'll get back to u within 3 weeks of interview, but for most people I think that means just being put on hold until all the interviews are done. They don't say anything about until when the interviews last, but I wouldn't expect offers until early march :frown:

yeah after I did the interview I got an email saying that " you may not receive a final decision... until we have completed all interviews for your course"
Original post by joeyyyyy.04

Thanks for replying, all this waiting is so stressful
Does anyone know how they make offers after interviews, do they consider PS, UCAT, grades or just your interview performance ?
Reply 594
Original post by Lololol12345
Does anyone know how they make offers after interviews, do they consider PS, UCAT, grades or just your interview performance ?

Pretty sure it's just interview performance with UCAT score used as a tie-breaker
2900 b3 still on hold, has anyone else with the same scores received a response?
Original post by ptptpt
Pretty sure it's just interview performance with UCAT score used as a tie-breaker

yep! and PS is used as second tie-breaker in the (i think unlikely) case that 2 people have the same interview score and ucat
Original post by anondell
2900 b3 still on hold, has anyone else with the same scores received a response?

2900 B1 still on hold
Reply 598
Original post by luiinfo6
when is your interview?

8th of Feb
No interview offers today so far... waiting !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending