The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ramwsn
My interview isnt startinggg? I dont know whats going on and its making me panick

Mine was the same - they ran like half an hour late. Don’t panic!
When does Bristol finish interviewing?
if they do run late, how long do the interviews tend to last for?
Original post by rollopea7
haha sames!! we’ll probably be on the same call for checking ID and stuff :smile:

hi how did it go, hope it went well, I got mine soon and im in the same place as you☹️
Original post by wreckedstudent
hi how did it go, hope it went well, I got mine soon and im in the same place as you☹️

honestly i find it really hard to judge but it didn’t go badly so that’s good!
i know it’s a bit stressful but just remember to have confidence in your own ability - you’ve made it this far!! use your interview to sell yourself, you’ve got nothing to lose. i hope it goes well!
anyone here just finished their interview? (22/02 @ 3:15pm)
Mines tomorrow hope yours went well
Original post by Purple43Monkey
Yeah the screenshot that didn’t work and has since been deleted….

you can’t blame us for being a bit suspicious when interviews are still happening and you’re claiming to have an offer. if you really have, then congrats 🎉

yeah i deleted it lol but since youre so suspicious here you go x
Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 17.38.35.png
Original post by hb42069

Congratulations! Sorry for being so suspicious, I never thought that people would lie like that I until I saw it on another thread. Hope you don't take any offense! x
Original post by hb42069

I saw it the first time :smile:) congratulations!! Are you planning on firming Bristol?
Original post by Snowy4646
Mines tomorrow hope yours went well

ahhh I feel like mine went really bad ngl but hopefully its better than average ig 🤷 😂 Good luck with yours!
Reply 991
FWIW they literally directly tell you to not divulge interview details on TSR when you're let into the zoom call
There's a fair chance this thread is monitored so it wouldn't be wise to ask for or divulge interview details

Advice for the interview is to just do well rounded prep and follow what's mentioned on the medicine interviews web page for the uni - for example it tells you to read good medical practice for medical students
(edited 2 years ago)
Just a heads up guys when you click the link it goes straight to the zoom so now I’m 20 minutes early oops
Original post by Purple43Monkey
Congratulations! Sorry for being so suspicious, I never thought that people would lie like that I until I saw it on another thread. Hope you don't take any offense! x

none taken haha
Reply 994
are there any more interview days left for bristol?
Reply 995
Original post by ramwsn
are there any more interview days left for bristol?

I think tomorrow is the final day of interviews but I may be wrong
Original post by pH092

does that mean we might start getting offers through next week?
Original post by pH092

I believe today was actually the last day of interviews, I have not seen anyone claim to have an interview on the 24th
Original post by joeyyyyy.04
does that mean we might start getting offers through next week?

Whenever it starts, offers will be gradual and final offers wont be made until April/May.
Reply 999
Original post by xxxhazalxxx1
I believe today was actually the last day of interviews, I have not seen anyone claim to have an interview on the 24th

I know some people who have interviews tomorrow so I assume tomorrow is the final day of interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending