The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anondell
Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 17.32.49.png

I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection and I hope that you get an offer from elsewhere :sadnod:

If you don't mind me asking, did you get the on hold email a lot of people got yesterday?
Original post by yippy-yikes
I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection and I hope that you get an offer from elsewhere :sadnod:

If you don't mind me asking, did you get the on hold email a lot of people got yesterday?

I ain't getting anywhere else, Bristol was my only hope sadly. Thanks though!!

Yeah, got put on hold pre-interview and post-interview (which was yesterday).

Good luck with your application!
(edited 2 years ago)
I got put on hold yesterday and had rejection on portal
Original post by anondell
I ain't getting anywhere else, Bristol was my only hope sadly. Thanks though!!

Yeah, got put on hold pre-interview and post-interview.

Good luck with your application!

Oh dear, remember if your heart is set on medicine then a gap year will be worth it (instead of another course you might not like as much) - rejection is redirection! Also thank you!

Also @poppymia and @Zephalligerweise I'm really sorry to hear about your rejections too and I hope the best is waiting for you elsewhere!
anyone else's track not working? I saw this message when I tried looking it up
Seeing just rejection this evening is not good. But keep trying. In another thread, somebody posted that they managed to secure admission at an age of 24 finishing their MSc. Good luck to all.
Original post by apivsmdsd
anyone else's track not working? I saw this message when I tried looking it up

mines working xx
My applicant dashboard just has links. Does that mean I haven't been rejected yet?
Original post by xxxhazalxxx1
I just logged into mine maybe 15 minutes ago and it had an accommodation section, bursary and scholarship section and a section specifically for medicine and dentistry however I’ve logged in again and that has changed to the rejection page. I think the website is glitching

ooo hopefully you'll get an offer soon!! I don't think anything's happened to my application yet :/
Original post by Issy_22
My applicant dashboard just has links. Does that mean I haven't been rejected yet?

i think so! what does it say?
Original post by Rose_24
i think so! what does it say?

Attachment not found

Just this
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Issy_22
Attachment not found

Just this

same as mine!! Fingers crossed we wont get rejected in the future! :smile:
Original post by Rose_24
same as mine!! Fingers crossed we wont get rejected in the future! :smile:

Bristol was my worst interview 😅 but hey good luck us
Original post by Issy_22
Attachment not found

Just this

It is showing your full name, I suggest (up to you) you delete or obscure your name.
Original post by gnkhyd
It is showing your full name, I suggest (up to you) you delete or obscure your name.

Oh haha I didn't see that. Thank you :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Got rejected from bristol by logging into the bristol portal. I had the option of receiving feedback from my unsuccessful application, and a possible alternative course request, if you don't have these things then you are still being considered.
Original post by deodatlawson
Got rejected from bristol by logging into the bristol portal. I had the option of receiving feedback from my unsuccessful application, and a possible alternative course request, if you don't have these things then you are still being considered.

sorry to hear :frown: where you on hold aswell and when was your interview
Original post by wannabedoctor13s
sorry to hear :frown: where you on hold aswell and when was your interview

I got put on hold twice lol, with the second hold email got sent to me yesterday and my interview was 27/01. It's weird how they havent sent the rejection to my email or on UCAS Track
guys do you know what the username is for the applicant dashboard? is it the email for ucas or something else? thanks in advance
I think I you search on ur emails it should be the first one they sent confirming ur application x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending