The Student Room Group

London accommodation re let

I am re-letting a room at Holbrook House, London. A standard ensuite room for 51 weeks, at 218.67 GBP per week. It is a 2 mins walk to the nearest tube station (North Acton), so very easy to travel to your university. Also it is close to town without the need to pay the rent of Central London, as it is located at the boarder between zone 1&2.

The room is clean and ensures a lot of moving space.

Please contact me if you are interested
Other details are as the following:

10.5 m2 average floor space

The en-suite shared apartments include 7 or 8 bedrooms and include a private en-suite shower room and larger kitchen and lounge area.

Bed size-Small Double (120cm x 190cm)

Kitchens Include:

-Electric Oven and hob

-Extraction vent

-Fridge Freezer

-Microwave

-Kettle

-Toaster

-High kitchen table & bar stools

-Comfortable Lounge Area

-Sofas

-Coffee Table

-Flat screen TV
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi I am going to be living in Holbrook in September and I’m trying to figure out how to pay my first rent instalment. I was wondering if you would know anything? Any guidance would be so greatly appreciated!!
Reply 2
Hi - I am interested in taking over! Is there any way to change it to a 44 week contract? @10928379814
Original post by 10928379814
I am re-letting a room at Holbrook House, London. A standard ensuite room for 51 weeks, at 218.67 GBP per week. It is a 2 mins walk to the nearest tube station (North Acton), so very easy to travel to your university. Also it is close to town without the need to pay the rent of Central London, as it is located at the boarder between zone 1&2.

The room is clean and ensures a lot of moving space.

Please contact me if you are interested
Other details are as the following:

10.5 m2 average floor space

The en-suite shared apartments include 7 or 8 bedrooms and include a private en-suite shower room and larger kitchen and lounge area.

Bed size-Small Double (120cm x 190cm)

Kitchens Include:

-Electric Oven and hob

-Extraction vent

-Fridge Freezer

-Microwave

-Kettle

-Toaster

-High kitchen table & bar stools

-Comfortable Lounge Area

-Sofas

-Coffee Table

-Flat screen TV

Hi is this still available?
Hi is this room still available ? If so could you contact me privately please !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending