The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Smtn
Were they talking about ABS specifically?

It sounds like the whole uni is doing it to be honest. I might be wrong.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 1461
K, ABS was never lenient as far as I know
No I didn't think so.
I think they want to push themselves back up in the league tables again as they talked about competitors like B'ham.
Hey everyone!

Been following this thread for a few weeks now as i applied to Aston through Extra two weeks back. But i just felt the need to post as i got my offer through today to do Human Psychology starting in September.

To say i can't wait would be an understatement. See you all there!
Reply 1464
^ Woooo :smile:
tomtom:)
^ Woooo :smile:

Thank you tomtom! :woo: < I am actually running round my room doing this, in between typing of course!
Reply 1466
DougLTFC
Thank you tomtom! :woo: < I am actually running round my room doing this, in between typing of course!

haha, bless. I'm defo going Aston too:woo: though I'd much prefer to go to my firm there!! Hard work- sigh-
Reply 1467
^ good to see true footie fans about, good man doug!
DougLTFC
Hey everyone!

Been following this thread for a few weeks now as i applied to Aston through Extra two weeks back. But i just felt the need to post as i got my offer through today to do Human Psychology starting in September.

To say i can't wait would be an understatement. See you all there!

Nice one. Nice to see a local (-ish) person too.
FM08

Someone has to do it! Never a dull moment supporting The Town though, can't complain! Well i could, but it'd last far too long and i'd probably be hunted down by the FA for my comments about their fantastic organisation.:rolleyes:

To tomtom. Can't figure out how to quote two different people?:confused:

If it was easy it would be boring though, right? I'm sure you'll get your firm, just as long as you work as hard as you know you can. I never knew i sounded like my Dad until just then!
hannah_dru
Nice one. Nice to see a local (-ish) person too.

Thanks!

I guess you mean to Birmingham? Yea it's pretty good, not too far but then again not close enough so that i can go home when the going gets tough!
DougLTFC
Thanks!

I guess you mean to Birmingham? Yea it's pretty good, not too far but then again not close enough so that i can go home when the going gets tough!

No Luton actually! I was born there and I don't live too far from there when I'm at home. It should be ok to get back there.
hannah_dru
No Luton actually! I was born there and I don't live too far from there when I'm at home. It should be ok to get back there.

Oh, sorry.:redface: Glad you admitted being born in Luton, many people wouldn't have!
DougLTFC
Oh, sorry.:redface: Glad you admitted being born in Luton, many people wouldn't have!

Haha I know :biggrin: It's not my favourite place.
Reply 1474

I just firmed Aston! Wooohooo, here I come :biggrin:
FM08

DougLTFC
Someone has to do it! Never a dull moment supporting The Town though, can't complain! Well i could, but it'd last far too long and i'd probably be hunted down by the FA for my comments about their fantastic organisation.:rolleyes:

Indeedy - Notts County fan here :biggrin: (not sure if that's quite the right smiley to use at the moment but ah well!) welcome to the Aston forum!

I do combined honours psychology so if you have any questions about the course I can try to answer them for you!
Loving all the people who are firming Aston :biggrin:
Luton...oh dear :P
gillipies
Indeedy - Notts County fan here :biggrin: (not sure if that's quite the right smiley to use at the moment but ah well!) welcome to the Aston forum!

I do combined honours psychology so if you have any questions about the course I can try to answer them for you!

Good to see there are some proper football fans about! And i may have some questions soon so i may take you up on that. Thanks.

fightoffyourdemons
Luton...oh dear :P

Ha! As much as i dislike Watford, i still feel the need to applaud you on not being a glory hunting Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or 'whoever is good at the moment' fan from Watford or some other town! Doesn't mean i like you though.:p:
:yawn: :sleep: :sleep:

Latest