The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Enrolment packs should be out soon. MAP isn't for registering for freshers week passes...
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 1961
ye I got confused with the ID thing.
Ah ok.
Has anyone had a letter, or any correspondence from the Uni, which tell you the earliest time we can move in on Saturday? I have had letters, one of which lied and told me that the information was on there, but it wasn't.

Anybody know?
Reply 1964
nope had no letters from aston at all!
Reply 1965
FM08

This.
Gamer99
This.

FM08

Oh dear! Oh well, i'll just turn up at 9:30-10 and hopefully they'll let me in! :smile:
I got mine a week or so ago. The envelope was split open :eek: but luckily none of the stuff came out. It contains loads of flyers and info and one or two letters. It looks like it's been posted by the guild but I'm not sure.
Reply 1968
CombineHarvester
I got mine a week or so ago. The envelope was split open :eek: but luckily none of the stuff came out. It contains loads of flyers and info and one or two letters. It looks like it's been posted by the guild but I'm not sure.

Ah yes, I got that ages ago but not anything from the actual university about anything really.
Apparently the Aunties will be on hand from 9am Saturday to help us move in.
DougLTFC
Apparently the Aunties will be on hand from 9am Saturday to help us move in.
Where did you find this out from? Cus I thought we couldn't get our keys until 10 :s-smilie:
theworldwonders
Where did you find this out from? Cus I thought we couldn't get our keys until 10 :s-smilie:

If you look on the wall of this page a person called Sarah Long answered my question, i think she is something to do with the Guild, not sure what though tbh.
Reply 1972
DougLTFC
If you look on the wall of this page a person called Sarah Long answered my question, i think she is something to do with the Guild, not sure what though tbh.

Isn't she an exec? Something like that anyway.
Yeah, she's Vice President for Finance and Communications
Reply 1974
Is it 9 then?
tomtom:)
Is it 9 then?

I believe so. Think i'm gonna get there for half 9ish, if i have to wait half hour, so be it.
Reply 1976
I havent had any pack from Aston yet, im just gonna go into my accomodation and chat with some1 hope for the BEST!
I'm aiming to get there for around 10am, hope they have my keys ready!
Reply 1978
Party on saturday night!!!:biggrin:
Reply 1979
what is that an organised one or that's what you plan to do ?

Latest