The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Physician associate at University of Birmingham

Has anyone accepted their offer for PgDip at UoB for physician associate? I just paid my deposit for the course but I'm still in two minds about doing the course due to the job progression not being great. If anyone at UoB is studying this please feel free to comment about their experiences. Also if there is a gc for 2021 sept intake for UoB PA's can someone put the link on here please?
Reply 1
Hey, I accepted my offer at UoB, I don’t know if there’s a group chat.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Hello. I’m also starting the PA course in a few weeks. Would be nice to form a gc. It feels a little lonely doing this course 😅
Reply 3
Hi lovely! I’m starting the course on 31st aug. I don’t think there is any group chat. Though it was be lovely to know people beforehand 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Snxn
Hi lovely! I’m starting the course on 31st aug. I don’t think there is any group chat. Though it was be lovely to know people beforehand 😊

I’ve started a group on fb, just search physician associate Birmingham 2021 offer holders it should come up.
Original post by PATS75
I’ve started a group on fb, just search physician associate Birmingham 2021 offer holders it should come up.

I’ve been searching for a couple of days now but can’t find the group
Reply 6
Hey, I received an offer for Birmingham for PA, just wanted to ask what the course was like, how much support do you get

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending