The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

physician associate undergraduate course

hi i just wanted to ask how many people apply to the undergraduate physician associate course and how many people actually get selected and accepted. I also wanted to ask what they base the application off of? Is it more the interview or is it personal statement or does both get equally looked at?
Original post by Anonymous
hi i just wanted to ask how many people apply to the undergraduate physician associate course and how many people actually get selected and accepted. I also wanted to ask what they base the application off of? Is it more the interview or is it personal statement or does both get equally looked at?

Hi there,

Thanks for your questions. It's great to hear that you are interested in our MPAS (Hons) Physician Associate Studies course. For this course, on average we receive approximately 190 applications and we have 25 places to offer for September 2024 entry. Applicant's personal statements will be reviewed and those that are successful at this stage are then invited to attend interview.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions. 😊

All the best,
Sarah
(edited 5 months ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there,

Thanks for your questions. It's great to hear that you are interested in our MPAS (Hons) Physician Associate Studies course. For this course, on average we receive approximately 190 applications and we have 25 places to offer for September 2024 entry. Applicant's personal statements will be reviewed and those that are successful at this stage are then invited to attend interview.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions. 😊

All the best,
Sarah

Hi, how would you recommend I prepare for a UCLan MPAS interview to ensure I get a offer
Original post by Anonymous #1

What have u applied to and have u got an interview or have u already done an interview
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, how would you recommend I prepare for a UCLan MPAS interview to ensure I get a offer

Hi there,

Great to hear that you have an interview for our MPAS (Hons) Physician Associate Studies course. We understand that interviews can sometimes feel nerve-wracking, so here are some tips to help you prepare for your university interview.

Make sure you have a look at the guidance email you would have received as all the information you need for your specific interview will be explained in these notes.

It can be useful to research some frequently asked interview questions and prepare some answers, you may benefit from running through your answers with a friend or family member

It's a good idea to prepare some questions to ask at your interview as this will allow you to learn more about the course to see if it's the right fit

It's important you try to relax and enjoy the interview, this is your time to show the interviewer why you want to study here at UCLan

I hope this helps and do let me know if you have any questions.

Best of luck with your interview. 😊
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending