The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

when does LSE start sending out offers ( and rejections)?

I'm gonna be applying to LSE this year i wanted to know how soon they typically respond.
because i heard from someone that they dont send out offers or rejections till jan 15, and then i heard they generally give a reply in 3 weeks.
i'm planning on applying in October end/November
Original post by adsm
I'm gonna be applying to LSE this year i wanted to know how soon they typically respond.
because i heard from someone that they dont send out offers or rejections till jan 15, and then i heard they generally give a reply in 3 weeks.
i'm planning on applying in October end/November

It will vary depending on the course and the time of year. You would need to ask them directly as anyone's else's responses will be anecdotal at best.

Some courses may start giving offers straight away, (so 3 weeks or less), but others may not even start until February.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Oh okay! thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by adsm
Oh okay! thanks a lot :smile:

No worries. It's probably best to assume that you won't get a decision until 19th of May, and that anything earlier than that is a bonus :smile:
Reply 4
I sent off my application in November and heard back from them in April

Generally they tend to take longer than most unis but I know other people who heard back from them in feb/march
honestly you can hear back from them at any time, once you've sent off your application just try not to think about it because you won't know.
Reply 5
alright, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending