The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Makee2992
KMMS website says "KMMS will make offer decisions in batches, from January-March." so most likely interviews will be between End of November till early March.

Edit; from their website "Stage 3 (All groups) Shortlisted applicants are invited via their Kent Vision account to book into an available appointment for multistation mini interviews in December and January."

thank youuu
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to send a message through KentVision?
I replied to a message a week ago and would like some more information but this is what it states 'If you have omitted any details and wish to make any changes, please contact us via KentVision'. However, I can't find anywhere to actually message the admission team through the portal. I have emailed them directly last week but haven't heard anything back.
Original post by studentLuna
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to send a message through KentVision?
I replied to a message a week ago and would like some more information but this is what it states 'If you have omitted any details and wish to make any changes, please contact us via KentVision'. However, I can't find anywhere to actually message the admission team through the portal. I have emailed them directly last week but haven't heard anything back.

Try communication and documents , then click Intray. You should find an option to message there.
Original post by Àníké
Try communication and documents , then click Intray. You should find an option to message there.

Thank you for responding however I’m still unable to find an option to send messages. I am able to receive and filter through my messages only.
Original post by studentLuna
Thank you for responding however I’m still unable to find an option to send messages. I am able to receive and filter through my messages only.

There have been issues with Kentvision - email them.
Original post by DadofMedic?
There have been issues with Kentvision - email them.

Ah. Thank you for letting me know!
Just a warning for some of you to check Kent vision regularly, if you have not uploaded your results yet. My friend just had a request for transcripts with a 2 day deadline.
Original post by Makee2992
Just a warning for some of you to check Kent vision regularly, if you have not uploaded your results yet. My friend just had a request for transcripts with a 2 day deadline.

This is actual ******** because I only realised my application was acknowledged a few days ago- when i logged in the only request i could see was the one about the extenuating circumstances one. After seeing your post, i logged in again and still didnt find a request for a transcript, but then started looking into the site and found this

I dont even have my certificate, just my transcript so i sent it off and added a comment about not being informed at all via email or intray about this request. Hopefully theyll still consider my application :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chironn
This is actual ******** because I only realised my application was acknowledged a few days ago- when i logged in the only request i could see was the one about the extenuating circumstances one. After seeing your post, i logged in again and still didnt find a request for a transcript, but then started looking into the site and found this

I dont even have my certificate, just my transcript so i sent it off and added a comment about not being informed at all via email or intray about this request. Hopefully theyll still consider my application :frown:

How did you find this?
Original post by saharali005
How did you find this?

It wasn’t in the intray, you have to go to -my application, -view and then you’d see the request
Reply 90
Hi guys, I missed the KMMS open day so it gave me an option to book an open day through KentVision for late November, but I think that is for the other courses, as it is Grimond building? Is anyone planning to go to it?
Reply 91
Original post by yaspsa
Hi guys, I missed the KMMS open day so it gave me an option to book an open day through KentVision for late November, but I think that is for the other courses, as it is Grimond building? Is anyone planning to go to it?

I think the KMMS open day for 2022 entry is over. The one you saw on the portal is probably for other courses. If you go to the Canterbury Campus Open Day page you can see a form asking about subjects that you are interested in and BMBS is not included.

FYI the link: https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/applying/visit-us/canterbury-campus-open-day-20-november?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_fiLBhDOARIsAF4khR16-5Hs3JS_XusGOPtxxgHgR6-7EseX45qO_x0wL5I9QNQBCc2juFUaAglbEALw_wcB
Reply 92
anyone else struggling to log in to the evision portal? it says page not found for me and i have to fill in a fees form, did they say anything about the website being down or anything?
Original post by glabib
anyone else struggling to log in to the evision portal? it says page not found for me and i have to fill in a fees form, did they say anything about the website being down or anything?

Same issue for me
Reply 94
Original post by Chironn
Same issue for me

i tried again it works now i think u have to close the tab and open a new one
Original post by glabib
i tried again it works now i think u have to close the tab and open a new one

I tried yesterday on my computer and phone, I’ll try again after work :frown:
Does anyone know if the interviews are going to be online this year?
Reply 97
Original post by Scsyk2134
Does anyone know if the interviews are going to be online this year?

they said they're planning face to face ones but obvs if cases go up then they'll switch to online
Reply 98
Original post by mwong625
I think the KMMS open day for 2022 entry is over. The one you saw on the portal is probably for other courses. If you go to the Canterbury Campus Open Day page you can see a form asking about subjects that you are interested in and BMBS is not included.

FYI the link: https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/applying/visit-us/canterbury-campus-open-day-20-november?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_fiLBhDOARIsAF4khR16-5Hs3JS_XusGOPtxxgHgR6-7EseX45qO_x0wL5I9QNQBCc2juFUaAglbEALw_wcB

thank you
Those who are going or have been- what's it like? (keep us updated if you can, I couldn't go because I'm working and its just too far away! thank you)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending