The Student Room Group

Keele University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandaandme
Yes

that might be an issue then because one of the boxes was 150 and another was 100 - i’d suggest calling up
Original post by ax_lx
hiya!
were you able to find out which contact details to put down because i am the same???

no I haven't. I tried emailing them but the email wouldn't go through so I think I'll ring them tomorrow
Original post by ax_lx
hiya!
were you able to find out which contact details to put down because i am the same???

update i just rang the uni. Do you have an app which will prove your volunteering? because i have the responder app, they said to use the app as a way of proving the volunteering
Reply 203
Original post by Looollll22
update i just rang the uni. Do you have an app which will prove your volunteering? because i have the responder app, they said to use the app as a way of proving the volunteering

yep I have the app with all my shifts its just that on the form it asks for and individuals contact detaila with a role in the organisation so what will we put?
Original post by ax_lx
yep I have the app with all my shifts its just that on the form it asks for and individuals contact detaila with a role in the organisation so what will we put?

honestly I am not too sure, the lady on the phone wasn't too helpful. If you can try ringing them tomorrow
What should we write in Q 1 of R&R form volunteering or work experience?
Hi ,
For Q1 of R&R form should i put voulteering or work experience? Or both?
Reply 207
If we don't provide a reference detail for an experiance will it still be credited ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Does the thing we talk about have to be one the 4 activities mentioned in section 1 or could you use additional ones?
Original post by CLRd_1
If we don't provide a reference detail for an experiance will it still be credited ?

I doubt it - anyone could realistically put anything they wanted and there would be no way for med school to check so you'd need a reference
Can I mention volunteering that I will be doing (with references) even though I haven't started it yet? I won't be reflecting on it in the main sections obviously
Original post by mia.mgeorge
Can I mention volunteering that I will be doing (with references) even though I haven't started it yet? I won't be reflecting on it in the main sections obviously

Wouldn’t think so

unfortunately, you can't, it says this in the r+r guidance on the portal 'Do not use valuable space in the R+R form to make excuses for what you didn’t do. Tell us what you did do'
What kind of things they are looking for for question 4 in the r&r form
Original post by mohamedzz
What kind of things they are looking for for question 4 in the r&r form

exceptional achievements or difficulties
Original post by Clintt15
exceptional achievements or difficulties

I meant the question before that where they asking for a situation of helping somebody???
Original post by mohamedzz
I meant the question before that where they asking for a situation of helping somebody???

a situation where you've helped someone in your volunteering or work experience
a situation where you've helped someone in your volunteering or work experience

What if you haven't helped anyone like that before???
What if you haven't helped anyone like that before???

has there not been any situation where you have helped someone in the last 3 years that's and a positive impact on them in any setting?
(edited 2 years ago)
Do
has there not been any situation where you have helped someone in the last 3 years that's and a positive impact on them in any setting?

Do you have examples? Because i am not sure what exactly they want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending