The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prajuu1350
It's quite muddly; on the website, they mention they do not have UCAT cutoffs but if you go through this year and last year's thread you will realise there seems to be a cut-off..

Yeah that’s what I thought, thank you!!
Original post by 020200
UEA selects solely based on UCAT for interview. Post-interview, they use UCAT as 50%, with the Interview score combined with SJT as the other 50%

Thank you so much!! I should probably know all this seeing as I applied there lmao
Original post by IBkidinthecorner
Thank you so much!! I should probably know all this seeing as I applied there lmao

LOL nah dw the selection processes can be a bit weird and easy to forget :smile:
For the work experience form, did you guys type it or handwrite it?
Original post by WTSBLG
For the work experience form, did you guys type it or handwrite it?

I typed it personally because my handwriting’s atrocious. They didn’t seem to care
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by IBkidinthecorner
I typed it personally because my handwriting’s atrocious. They didn’t seem to care

:lol: I was going to type it too so that it's easier to read if they did need it but thank you for letting me know!
Thank you!
did you run out of time at any of your stations? I feel like I answered the main questions but they asked quite a few follow-ups and for most stations I felt like I was getting cut off during follow up questions
Original post by 020200
@CoochieMan did you run out of time at any of your stations? I feel like I answered the main questions but they asked quite a few follow-ups and for most stations I felt like I was getting cut off during follow up questions

That happened to me too omg. And some of them were such interesting questions :frown:((
Yeah I feel like as long as you answer the main questions and don't waffle they will ask quite a few follow-ups but I tried to keep my answers concise so i was wondering why I was getting cut-off. I'm in overthinking mode post-interview, so hoping it doesn't happen during my Leicester one on Friday :frown:
For the work experience form am I allowed to write about stuff that is not on my personal statement?
I've heard quite a few people say weird questions what does that mean, im starting to feel nervous now
Original post by mia.mgeorge
For the work experience form am I allowed to write about stuff that is not on my personal statement?

Yeah, that should be fine, it doesn't state anywhere that you're not allowed to! :smile:

Original post by melina123971
I've heard quite a few people say weird questions what does that mean, im starting to feel nervous now

I have mine on Monday, but I would assume they mean ones that could be worded a little differently, or ones that require a bit more thinking. I don't think they mean weird as in hard to the point where they couldn't answer, just ones that are less generic I suppose?
My parents parked in the visitors carpark very close to the med school (it was directly opposite if I remember correctly). I didn’t take the self-guided tour because I’d already visited the campus in June and a friend at the university took me around afterwards anyway.

Parents aren’t allowed to wait at the venue. I think there was some info in the interview invite email about where they can wait
Just to let you know there's a cafe in a building to the left of the medical school it's quite obvious if you walk that way and very close to the med school.
Anyone with an interview tomorrow? I remember reading that we should get there to register at least 30 minutes, I'm thinking of getting there earlier in case traffic and/or parking is an issue.
Good luck! Is it in the morning or afternoon? Hopefully it goes well :biggrin:
Wishing you best of luck, go smash it!
Original post by WTSBLG
Anyone with an interview tomorrow? I remember reading that we should get there to register at least 30 minutes, I'm thinking of getting there earlier in case traffic and/or parking is an issue.

Good luck guys!! You’ll do amazing :smile:
Is UEA integrated or PBL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending