The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I haven’t heard anything from UEA. Am I the only one???
Original post by username5471276
I do

At what time??
How many stations are there? Was it 6? Also how much time do u get to prepare for the station and then answer questions? Do u get a break between stations? I'm sorry if my questions r stupid. I'm just stressing out a little bit 😂
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Cherry202
How many stations are there? Was it 6? Also how much time do u get to prepare for the station and then answer questions? Do u get a break between stations? I'm sorry if my questions r stupid. I'm just stressing out a little bit 😂

it should say on the interview invitation email
Got a rejection 2590 band 3 predicted 3A*
Original post by Elleroo
Got a rejection 2590 band 3 predicted 3A*

Sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best for your other choices.
Original post by Prajuu1350
At what time??

11:55
Original post by Cadbury456??
11:55

Same see you tomorrow haha...By any chance are you travelling from London?
Same see you tomorrow haha...By any chance are you travelling from London?

Yeah. What time are you going to leave
Good luck with your interviews tomorrow! :smile:
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle

Thank you very much...
Yeah. What time are you going to leave

7:55 am from London to Norwich
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle

Thank you so much. In the interview invitation email, it says come to the main medical school builiding and not the other one. What does the main one look like as I've tried to look online and found nothing.
7:55 am from London to Norwich

Are you going by car or train?
Thank you so much. In the interview invitation email, it says come to the main medical school builiding and not the other one. What does the main one look like as I've tried to look online and found nothing.

No worries! What other building does it refer to in the email not to go to? This campus map might be useful, if you scroll to page 2 it has a list of the buildings and where they are including the medicene buildings! :smile:
Reply 1015
what was the lowest ucat for interview this year/so far?
Are you going by car or train?

by train

It was very easy to find and says Norwich Medical School on the outside. Not aware of there being another one. Building #43 on the map.
(edited 2 years ago)
Missed my train😭 I’m so scared that I’ll be late does anyone have a number that I can call and if I run latee
Missed my train😭 I’m so scared that I’ll be late does anyone have a number that I can call and if I run latee

I was also running late and googled UEA admissions number. Make sure to call them, they were really kind!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending