The Student Room Group

Civil Service fast stream 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nasuada12
Heya, doing the tests this year and have no idea what is meant by learning assessment or case study, but have just had both unlocked. Is there anywhere with any info on what to expect that you could direct me to, or a brief overview of what type of thing they are (multiple choice, timed/not timed etc)?

Would really appreciate any knowledge on this- feeling a little nervous.

Can’t help unfortunately as I’m not applying this year, however there is a new thread made for this year :smile: I think its called “Fast Stream 2023 (Reinstated)”
Original post by sec1296
I was also offered a place on the science and engineering stream on Friday. My FSB was on 22/02 so just over a two week wait. Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear and congratulations to everyone who has received offers :smile:

I know this is for 2022 but I have my FSB for science & engineering coming up for this year’s intake and was wondering if you’re able to give a little info about how the FSB interview went for you? Was it more questions around yourself & achievements or more technical questions about your science and engineering knowledge? Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending