The Student Room Group

Hermes

How old must you be to pick up a package from hermes? And how long do the pickup stores hold the package for?
I'm not aware of any age requirement. From my experience they can even just leave it at your front door, with nobody picking it up.

It depends more so on the contents of the parcel. You can't buy butcher knives online and just have them delivered without being ID-ed. At least you shouldn't. Often the delivery guys don't bother checking anyway though because they're too rushed to wait and will as usual just leave the parcel at your door.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by NonIndigenous
I'm not aware of any age requirement. From my experience they can even just leave it at your front door, with nobody picking it up.

It depends more so on the contents of the parcel. You can't buy butcher knives online and just have them delivered without being ID-ed. At least you shouldn't. Often the delivery guys don't bother checking anyway though because they're too rushed to wait and will as usual just leave the parcel at your door.

They are clothes ive never done pickup service so im trying it but ive heard you have to be atleast 18, with my package of clothes it would be ok right?

Quick Reply

Latest