The Student Room Group

will i be id’d after buying a razor online?

hi, i was looking at buying a razor from estrid. in their terms and conditions they state you have to be at least 18 (which i am a month away from being). i’m curious to know though if that will be checked on delivery by evri/hermes?
Reply 1
Hey there!
It's great that you're planning to buy a razor from Estrid. Generally, online retailers have age verification processes in place to ensure compliance with legal requirements. While I can't speak specifically for Estrid, it's likely that they will ask for some form of identification to confirm your age during the purchase process. It's always a good idea to have a valid ID on hand, just in case. If you have any concerns or questions about their age verification process, I recommend reaching out to Estrid directly for clarification. Happy shopping and congratulations on almost reaching 18!
Reply 2
Original post by Fredsheila
Hey there!
It's great that you're planning to buy a razor from Estrid. Generally, online retailers have age verification processes in place to ensure compliance with legal requirements. While I can't speak specifically for Estrid, it's likely that they will ask for some form of identification to confirm your age during the purchase process. It's always a good idea to have a valid ID on hand, just in case. If you have any concerns or questions about their age verification process, I recommend reaching out to Estrid directly for clarification. Happy shopping and congratulations on almost reaching 18!

thanks for the response and the near birthday wishes lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending