jaytgrimes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Can anyone send me examples of their uni portfolios for film production courses. Struggling and would love some inspiration and a better understanding he
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Unfortunately portfolio guidelines change from university to university so even if we did show you our showreels you probably wouldn’t find them very helpful as it could differ massively to the showreel you have to create!
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jaytgrimes)
Can anyone send me examples of their uni portfolios for film production courses. Struggling and would love some inspiration and a better understanding he
Hi!
What I would suggest is that you have a look on some uni websites and see what they recommend including. Some have sections on what they look for in a portfolio so this could be helpful.
Most uni's look for passion and dedication to the subject. You don't need to show 15 films that you've made to impress them. Show a couple of films but give them concepts, storyboards, scripts, treatments, loglines, anything you have that could show your passion for film and show that you are clearly interested in the subject.
Hope this helps!
Michaela - UoP Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (106)
86.89%
No (16)
13.11%

Watched Threads