The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

My case litter not issue?

Hello dear sir,My name is shawal ahmad from pakistan My all documents bank statement are clear but my case litter why not issue plzzz chech my Email and then reply me Course:s-smilie:chool and campus:s-smilie:tart date:colone:nd date:h:ECOS code(s):Fee status classification:Tuition fee payable in the first academic year:Construction Management (MSc) (Full time)School of Architecture, Technology and Engineering, Moulsecoomb 27 September 202130 September 2022100151International£ 15300.00
Reply 1
Hejjr
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Shawal
Hello dear sir,My name is shawal ahmad from pakistan My all documents bank statement are clear but my case litter why not issue plzzz chech my Email and then reply me Course:s-smilie:chool and campus:s-smilie:tart date:colone:nd date:h:ECOS code(s):Fee status classification:Tuition fee payable in the first academic year:Construction Management (MSc) (Full time)School of Architecture, Technology and Engineering, Moulsecoomb 27 September 202130 September 2022100151International£ 15300.00

It sounds like you need to contact the university - this is a student forum so you won't get a response to your query here
Original post by Shawal

There's no telling if your query will be seen here.

You either need to call them on 01273 644644 or use their contact form if it is less urgent.

NB. To avoid confusion it's "CAS letter" not "case litter".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending