The Student Room Group

Are they doing their job properly

I work at a recycling tip and there are five people

The team leader is busy so he stays in the mobile office to do phone calls, counts, organise things and other

Then their is the other digger driver who knocks down who is in the mobile office for 30 mins every hour and all he does is knocking down

There is another employee who stands by the office 10 mins every 30 minutes and just walks down the line and check the containers.

The other employees take breaks 5 mins every 30 mins and take fag breaks whenever they want.

I don't even have my 15 min break in the morning or afternoon just my lunch break.

It is a easy job where I just check containers, put TVs, paints, fridges away, check barriers, be the banker for knock down, check for swaps, do sweeping and litter picking

It's easy
Yesterday, busy day, short staffed and the team leader co worker just sits in the office doing nothing apart from his digging duties 20 mins per hour.

So he is just a waste.
Hi. Your thread was posted in the Advice on Everyday Issues section, so I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending