The Student Room Group

healing a conch piercing

hey guys have any of you had your conch pierced and if so how did you heal it well, i wanna make sure i do everything right!! i was given the cleaning stuff to use 3 times a day but is their anything else that will help xx
Reply 1
Original post by poppyyoung123
hey guys have any of you had your conch pierced and if so how did you heal it well, i wanna make sure i do everything right!! i was given the cleaning stuff to use 3 times a day but is their anything else that will help xx

Hi! I have my conch pierced, to be honest it healed pretty well you just need to make sure you clean it and avoid touching it too much. If you usually sleep on the side where it is pierced I would recommend using a travel pillow so your ear fits through the hole and so it wont hurt.
Original post by poppyyoung123

hiya i have my conch pierced, got it done in the summer and mine has been pretty good for healing! for the first month maybe i cleaned it twice a day and didn't sleep on that side. only thing that is v annoying and to be careful of is masks, for me i find the ear bit gets caught or it irritates the area so be careful when you're putting your mask on/off. hope it heals well for you, im sure it will :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest