The Student Room Group

Question for the ladies

If a guy gets his ear pierced, is that what makes ladies want to date him? Is it better to have a clean-shaven face, after getting the ear pierced, or just some whiskers grow next to the stud?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Fintan1993
If a guy gets his ear pierced, is that what makes ladies want to date him? Is it better to have a clean-shaven face, after getting the ear pierced, or just some whiskers grow next to the stud?

That depends on your definition of beauty.

Personally, I believe piercings on a male only make them look feminine. It's better your invest money into a fat neck chain, bracelet or a nice watch. However, the best investment is in your body go hit the gym habibi.
Reply 2
Original post by Jang Gwangnam

Personally, I believe piercings on a male only make them look feminine. It's better your invest money into a fat neck chain, bracelet or a nice watch. However, the best investment is in your body go hit the gym habibi.

Yeah I think you might be right on that one.
Reply 3
Original post by Jang Gwangnam

I just hope getting a tiny piercing hole in my ear looks good.
Reply 4
Personally I love a diamond stud in a guys ear piercing with a short stubble and shortish hair. Clean shaven is too boyish and girls want a bit of rough and rugged in man
Reply 5
Any seamstresses looking to venture into a business partnership
Reply 6
Original post by saira khalid
Rocking the earring! Confidence is key, whether it's clean-shaven or a rugged look. It's all about personal style and owning it. What do you think, ladies?

Mmm I’ll definitely look into that style. Thank you Saira for your help and advice.
Reply 7
Original post by miss_biz
Personally I love a diamond stud in a guys ear piercing with a short stubble and shortish hair. Clean shaven is too boyish and girls want a bit of rough and rugged in man

Yeah I’ll heard a lot of ladies like men to have that rugged look. I just hope the hole that the stud makes in my ear looks good. When I was growing up I was told to look respectfully all the time, so that’s why I always go clean-shaven.
Reply 8
Original post by miss_biz

Yeah I might even look into this idea as well, but I’ve been told since I am very tall that would help me as well.
Reply 9
Is it best to have a stud or a sleeper earring in my ear, after the 6 weeks healing period is over?

Quick Reply

Latest