The Student Room Group

How many ear piercings do you have?

I have 15.
You?
Ear lobes were pierced twice at Claire's more than a decade ago.
Both piercings have probably closed up by now.
Original post by admityourfeeling
I have 15.
You?

15? Thats a lot. Where are they all?
I have 3.
My ear lobes done twice and the top of my right ear done once.
I have 8
6! i want more but the pesky helix i got done 3 years ago is still proving to be problematic, so im waiting for that to finally heal before getting others done
Just 1 per ear
two:smile:
Two in each ear-lobes & helixes.
Just the one per ear, love clip on cuffs though!
One on each ear
(edited 1 year ago)
Zero. I don't like piercings on my body at all. I don't bother, if other people wear them.
(edited 1 year ago)
None

Our bodies were designed with the perfect number of holes
Used to have ~20. But then I developed keloid scars that needed surgically removed so had to take a lot out. So now I've 7.
8 piercings on my ears. 11 piercings in total though lol.
Original post by the bear
None

Our bodies were designed with the perfect number of holes

I am not always so sure, whether you are talking about you as a bear or as a human. :lol:
Original post by fuzzyturtle
6! i want more but the pesky helix i got done 3 years ago is still proving to be problematic, so im waiting for that to finally heal before getting others done

I have two piercings. But one day someone told me that they like it when they pierce places that no one will see, if you know what I mean :colondollar:... what do you think about this?
I only have 3, all in my ears :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by admityourfeeling
I have 15.
You?

I have 15 also :smile:
Original post by 1582
Used to have ~20. But then I developed keloid scars that needed surgically removed so had to take a lot out. So now I've 7.

Oh boy, I hope that you are okay now. Must be am unpleasant feeling for you to have so many scars on your skin and hope that you can disguise them partly.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest