The Student Room Group

Ear pierced

Hi I wasn’t sure about getting my ears pierced. If I get one ear pierced, should I get another earring in the same ear?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fintan1993
Hi I wasn’t sure about getting my ears pierced. If I get one ear pierced, should I get another earring in the same ear?

I think if you want, then of course you should, the holes can close up if you don't like it x
Reply 2
Yes definitely
Reply 3
Original post by strawberrygloss
I think if you want, then of course you should, the holes can close up if you don't like it x

Yeah that’s very true thank you for the kiss, I feel so much better.
Reply 4
Original post by ElleRen
Yes definitely

Would it be better to have 2 studs or 2 sleeper earrings in the same ear?
Reply 5
Original post by strawberrygloss

Should I get a stud or an earring in my ear, after the piercing has completely healed?
Reply 6
Is it better to have a stud or an earring in my ear once I get it pierced?
Reply 7
Is it better to have a stud or an earring in my ear once I get it pierced?
studs are better for the healing process as they are less likely to get caught than a hoop or dangly. A reputable piercer will pierce your ears with stud jewellery. What do you expect will be on the a-level 2023 papers?
Reply 9
Original post by flo_mingo
studs are better for the healing process as they are less likely to get caught than a hoop or dangly. A reputable piercer will pierce your ears with stud jewellery. What do you expect will be on the a-level 2023 papers?

Mmm I haven’t Thought that far ahead yet.
I understand that you need to wear a stud for the first 6 weeks in your ear after you get it pierced. Is it better to change it to a sleeper earring or just keep the stud in?
Is better to get pierced with a needle or the piercing gun? When it goes through the ear, I take that’s how the hole is made.
Is it better I pierce my ear myself, or go to a reputable piercer to get them to do it? Also is better to have a stud or an earring in my ear?
Is it better I pierce my ear myself, or go to a reputable piercer to get them to do it? Also is better to have a stud or an earring in my ear?
Reply 14
When you get your ear pierced with the piercing gun, is it the back of the stud that makes the hole in your ear?
Reply 15
When you get your ear pierced with the piercing gun, is it the back of the stud that makes the hole in your ear?

yeah that’s right for when you get it done using a gun but you’d be better off going to a proper piercers— you can find one on the APP website
Reply 16
Original post by Layla anne
yeah that’s right for when you get it done using a gun but you’d be better off going to a proper piercers— you can find one on the APP website

Yeah I better do it that way, thank you so much for your reply.
Reply 17
Yeah I better do it that way, thank you so much for your reply.

Hoping it all goes well!
Reply 18
Original post by Layla anne
Hoping it all goes well!

Do I need to wear a stud or an earring in my ear?
Reply 19
When I do get it done I’ll have a stud and after the 6 weeks are up, I’m going to change it to an earring.

Quick Reply

Latest