The Student Room Group

Low UCAT

I have a score of 2440 B3
alevel predicted A*A*A

I applied to Cardiff QUB Plymouth and Liverpool
Do I stand a chance for any of these unis?

I'm very stressed rn because everyones saying different things and I just need someone to make it clear whether I have some sort of hope or I should better take a gap year and resit my ucat
Reply 1
Original post by Username4u
alevel predicted A*A*A

I'm very stressed rn because everyones saying different things and I just need someone to make it clear whether I have some sort of hope or I should better take a gap year and resit my ucat

I see that you said applied so you've already sent off the application? if that's the case, focus on preparing for the interviews and who knows you might end up getting an offer!! If you don't get an offer, then consider the gap year or anything else.
Reply 2
Original post by Yazomi
I see that you said applied so you've already sent off the application? if that's the case, focus on preparing for the interviews and who knows you might end up getting an offer!! If you don't get an offer, then consider the gap year or anything else.

Thanks for your reply!! how likely do you think it is for me to get any interview offers?
Reply 3
Thanks for your reply!! how likely do you think it is for me to get any interview offers?

no one can say for sure if I'm being honest. There's quite a few other factors that they take in account like widening participants etc and sometimes someone with the same grades or even better than you may not get an interview but you do. Please don't stress over this too much as it's nothing you can change now!! :smile:
Reply 4
alevel predicted A*A*A

hi,
did you get an offer from liverpool? im currently in the same situation as you rn so it would be super helpful to know

Quick Reply

Latest