The Student Room Group

Exam candidate details and graph

Hello, I need your help plzz. Actually yesterday was my economics AS level cie exam and it was clearly written in exam that we may use Hb pencil to make graph and I did the same but I used the pencil very casually means I didn't make darker graphs so will there be any problem in scanning while checking the graphs?
Secondly, I by mistake wrote the syllabus component and title wrong so I corrected it by cutting it with a pencil and writing the correct one within the given space and box and assured asking the invigilator that it's alright. But still there is a doubt in my mind that is it actually ohkk or will it created a problem in scanning . How will I know if it is created a problem and my paper got rejected due to it (God Forbid)?
Original post by Laiba0333
Hello, I need your help plzz. Actually yesterday was my economics AS level cie exam and it was clearly written in exam that we may use Hb pencil to make graph and I did the same but I used the pencil very casually means I didn't make darker graphs so will there be any problem in scanning while checking the graphs?
Secondly, I by mistake wrote the syllabus component and title wrong so I corrected it by cutting it with a pencil and writing the correct one within the given space and box and assured asking the invigilator that it's alright. But still there is a doubt in my mind that is it actually ohkk or will it created a problem in scanning . How will I know if it is created a problem and my paper got rejected due to it (God Forbid)?

Hi ,I am not the exam scanner so I don't know specifically but as long as your lines weren't really faint it is okay and if you crossed it out clearly and kept all your writing in the given space you'll be okay .
If not and it got rejected worrying won't fix it . Focus on other things
Reply 2
Original post by IhaveNothingToDo
Hi ,I am not the exam scanner so I don't know specifically but as long as your lines weren't really faint it is okay and if you crossed it out clearly and kept all your writing in the given space you'll be okay .
If not and it got rejected worrying won't fix it . Focus on other things

Thank you sooooo vvvvvv muchhhhh dear God bless you alwayssss.

Quick Reply

Latest