Laiba0333
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hello, I need your help plzz. Actually yesterday was my economics AS level cie exam and it was clearly written in exam that we may use Hb pencil to make graph and I did the same but I used the pencil very casually means I didn't make darker graphs so will there be any problem in scanning while checking the graphs?
Secondly, I by mistake wrote the syllabus component and title wrong so I corrected it by cutting it with a pencil and writing the correct one within the given space and box and assured asking the invigilator that it's alright. But still there is a doubt in my mind that is it actually ohkk or will it created a problem in scanning . How will I know if it is created a problem and my paper got rejected due to it (God Forbid)?
IhaveNothingToDo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Laiba0333)
Hello, I need your help plzz. Actually yesterday was my economics AS level cie exam and it was clearly written in exam that we may use Hb pencil to make graph and I did the same but I used the pencil very casually means I didn't make darker graphs so will there be any problem in scanning while checking the graphs?
Secondly, I by mistake wrote the syllabus component and title wrong so I corrected it by cutting it with a pencil and writing the correct one within the given space and box and assured asking the invigilator that it's alright. But still there is a doubt in my mind that is it actually ohkk or will it created a problem in scanning . How will I know if it is created a problem and my paper got rejected due to it (God Forbid)?
Hi ,I am not the exam scanner so I don't know specifically but as long as your lines weren't really faint it is okay and if you crossed it out clearly and kept all your writing in the given space you'll be okay .
If not and it got rejected worrying won't fix it . Focus on other things
Laiba0333
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by IhaveNothingToDo)
Hi ,I am not the exam scanner so I don't know specifically but as long as your lines weren't really faint it is okay and if you crossed it out clearly and kept all your writing in the given space you'll be okay .
If not and it got rejected worrying won't fix it . Focus on other things
Thank you sooooo vvvvvv muchhhhh dear God bless you alwayssss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed