The Student Room Group

I'm on the brink of going psychotic

A mandatory personal procedure has already been confirmed to be completed, but I keep ruminating about it, finding different excuses to ask a number of responsible officers for ”further confirmation“...with which I'm never “satisfied” due to my internal fear of what may be the virtually impossible.

I feel everything is rigged against me that someone among them would suddenly trip me over to cause me an unbearable disaster, which I may need to take myself out as a result. I don't know what I'm exactly worrying about.

I've too much to worry & give up. I don't know what I need to do to calm myself down. The vicious cycle never seems to end until a certain date has passed.
Reply 1
Sorry you going through this, it's quite common. Have long have you had this problem for and have you sought medical help? e.g CBT
Reply 2
Original post by Rugbee
Sorry you going through this, it's quite common. Have long have you had this problem for and have you sought medical help? e.g CBT

What shall I do other than that?
Reply 3
You need to seek medical help first. Call your GP and explain how you are feeling, it may be that you could benefit from medication in the first instance as well as therapy in the longterm. In the meantime you can also contact:

Teen Line
Young Minds

Wish you all the best of luck.

Quick Reply

Latest