The Student Room Group

how do you get a grade 9 in higher maths edexcel GCSE??

helloo :smile:
i just wanted to ask how i could get a grade in in higher maths? i wouldn't say i'm bad at maths at all; however, i would like to get a 9. i was chosen to do further maths because i have good maths skills but i turned it down after 2/3 weeks as i found it quite difficult and thought it would be better if i foucsed on my normal maths.

atm, i am using maths genie and i am doing those graded sections and slowing progressing to grade 9 exam style questions. i am in yr11 so i would like some tips and tricks on how you got an 8/9 in maths?

thank you soooo much :smile:
Original post by harlz_chalamet
i just wanted to ask how i could get a grade in in higher maths? i wouldn't say i'm bad at maths at all; however, i would like to get a 9. i was chosen to do further maths because i have good maths skills but i turned it down after 2/3 weeks as i found it quite difficult and thought it would be better if i foucsed on my normal maths.

atm, i am using maths genie and i am doing those graded sections and slowing progressing to grade 9 exam style questions. i am in yr11 so i would like some tips and tricks on how you got an 8/9 in maths?

Literally just do as much practice questions and past papers as u physically can
practice practice practice
Reply 3
do UKMT mclaurin papers for some solid practice since ur in y11 :wink:

Past papers, they were the sole reason for my 9

past papers are literally a god send!! if i didnt understand a topic fully i would go onto youtube and would copy the way they would answer questions then apply that method to different questions until i got at least three questions fully correct.

Quick Reply

Latest