Samavi16
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How s the preparation? Just wondering
plain__jane
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It was really good. I wrote law so I've finished writing. What subject(s) are you writing?
Samavi16
Rep:
Maths and Physics
plain__jane
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh okay
Samavi16
Rep:
Had my second exam and I m thinking that I will fail
alifasayed
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
have you given maths P1 9709?
plain__jane
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samavi16)
Had my second exam and I m thinking that I will fail
ah why do you think so
Samavi16
Rep:
It s true
Samavi16
Rep:
(Original post by alifasayed)
have you given maths P1 9709?
Yea
alifasayed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Was it Variant12? are we allowed to talk about the questions that came up in the exam?
Samavi16
Rep:
Was it Variant12? are we allowed to talk about the questions that came up in the exam?
Yes did you understand the AP/GP question?
alifasayed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Was it With cosx, sinx?
alifasayed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did you answer the last question with circle Equation? how much did you find the radius to be? And the area of equilateral triangle in that circle? I couldn't complete the math I think
Samavi16
Rep:
Did you answer the last question with circle Equation? how much did you find the radius to be? And the area of equilateral triangle in that circle? I couldn't complete the math I think
I didn't do it I tried but it was a topic I didn't learn properly so I couldn't understand.
Samavi16
Rep:
Yes. Was it With cosx, sinx?
I made it tanx I don't know how but I did.
Samavi16
Rep:
What s your next exam?
Samavi16
Rep:
Are you giving Physics as well?
alifasayed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I remember now. I got tanx too for to find the value of x in first part then to find a and d and then the sum I think
alifasayed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have Maths other papers. Mech, S1, P3. and Further Maths, English Language A2
Samavi16
Rep:
I remember now. I got tanx too for to find the value of x in first part then to find a and d and then the sum I think
I think so too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads