The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

predicted grades

Hi, I hope you guys are well.
I hope you can help me with a problem I have at the moment.
I want to study Accounting and Finance at Aston University (I have thought of back-up options too) and I meet the entry requirements for GCSEs. The requirements for A-levels is ABB, and one of my teachers has assured me that they'll predict me an A. For my other subjects, I didn't perform as well as I could've in yr12 - i got a mix of Bs and Cs - I know that my other teachers can predict me a B, but I really want them to predict me an A, to get a higher chance of getting a conditional offer. I have to admit that I did not take my studies as seriously as I should've in yr12, but I really have tried to change since the start of yr13 - I answer more questions in class, and give my teachers extra practice questions to mark. I just wanted to ask is there anything else I can do to ensure that I get good predicted grades? Do you think I should have a conversation with my teachers? I think they will need to finish finalising predicted grades by end of Oct/beginning of Nov. Thank you for your time.
Reply 1
My guess would be that you would get an offer for Aston with predicted grades of less than ABB. If not there is a fair chance their accounting course would be in clearing.

Why not try to show some real improvement to your teachers and then apply? You have until January.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
My guess would be that you would get an offer for Aston with predicted grades of less than ABB. If not there is a fair chance their accounting course would be in clearing.

Why not try to show some real improvement to your teachers and then apply? You have until January.

i wish i had till jan my school want us to apply by end of nov but i thin that still gives me enough time - thank you for replying!!

Quick Reply

Latest