The Student Room Group

Appeals process delays

Dear SFE Team,
I submitted an appeal 14th Oct and still no decision.....I thought it was 40 days for a reply.....whats going on?

Trevor
Check your spam folder, in case any emails went there. Also check to see they haven't asked you for further information to support your appeal.
Original post by artful_lounger
Check your spam folder, in case any emails went there. Also check to see they haven't asked you for further information to support your appeal.

Many thanks
Original post by TrevorStaniland
Dear SFE Team,
I submitted an appeal 14th Oct and still no decision.....I thought it was 40 days for a reply.....whats going on?

Trevor

I did get a response 30 Nov saying they have a high volume and will be in touch but seems to be taking an unusual amount of time.
Many thanks

Hi Trevor,

Were you able to find an e-mail from the Appeals team? If not, please let us know.

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Trevor,

Were you able to find an e-mail from the Appeals team? If not, please let us know.

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme, I have only received an email Nov 30 saying they are experiencing delays, I rang early Dec and someone said they were reviewing my appeal 18th dec but not heard since, not found anything in Spam but believe as I have received initial robot reply message and Nov 30th it wouldn't go to spam.

Trev
(edited 3 months ago)
Many thanks

Hi Trevor,

If you have any further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending